OhioMeansJobs Centers partner with local organizations to promote a strong local economy by assisting unemployed workers find jobs and by connecting employers with a talented workforce.
We link with partner agencies to provide full support services for job seekers in their effort to gain or maintain self-sufficiency. Partner programs include:
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services
- Workforce Investment Act, a federal program offering job training for adult dislocated workers and youth
- Veterans Services
- Ohio Rehabilitation Service Commission
- Experience Works
- Central Ohio Tech College
- Ohio Workforce Information Center
- Area 7 Workforce Investment Board
- Marion Technical College
- Tri-Rivers Career Center
Looking For a Job?