Local Ohio Job Services
Helpful resources for job seekers in Ohio.
We work with job seekers to develop employment plans based on their talents and goals. A skills assessment helps determine the type of training or education needed to meet the requirements of a specific job, and our staff provides input regarding the viability of those choices.
OhioMeansJobs Centers also assist individuals with job readiness, searching, and retention. Added job services for those who meet eligibility requirements may include transportation assistance to and from work, child care, and health insurance.
Other free Ohio job services available to job seekers include:
- Employment specialists who assist with the job search
- Classes in employability skills, computer skills and credit counseling
- Career aptitude and Work Keys testing
- Education and training information
- Workshops, seminars and networking groups
- Resume assistance
- Job posting information
- Resource rooms with Internet accessible computers
- Full use of resource materials, copier, laser printers and fax machines
Looking For a Job?