OhioMeansJobs Centers partner with local organizations to promote a strong local economy by assisting unemployed workers find jobs and by connecting employers with a talented workforce.
We link with partner agencies to provide full support services for job seekers in their effort to gain or maintain self-sufficiency. Partner programs include:
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, a federal program offering employment & job training for adult and dislocated (workers who have lost their job due to a closing or business down-sizing) workers and youth (ages 16-24)
- Veterans Services
- Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
- Marion Technical College
- Tri-Trivers Career Center
- ASPIRE (GED)
- Area 7 Workforce Investment Board
Looking For a Job?