Ohio Job Resources
OhioMeansJobs Centers give you access to all the tools, training and connections you need to start the next phase of your career.
We work with job seekers to develop employment plans based on your talents and goals. A skills assessment helps determine the type of training or education needed to meet the requirements of a specific job, and our staff provides input regarding the viability of those choices.
The Job Network also assists individuals with job readiness, searching and retention. Added services for those who meet eligibility requirements may include transportation assistance to and from work, child care and health insurance.
Our free employment services will empower you to streamline your job search, getting connected as quickly as possible with skills and employers. Our experienced employment specialists, job search facilities, training and development programs and funding assistance help local dislocated workers and other individuals seeking employment find success. Our services include:
- Resume & Cover Letter Assistance
- Phones, Fax, Copier
- Job Leads & Internet Job Search
- Dislocated Worker Services
- Career Counseling, Assessment & Testing
- Youth Programs
- GED preparation & testing
- Job Interview Techniques & Training
- Employment Specialists who Assist with the Job Search
- Classes in Employability Skills, Computer Skills and
- Career Aptitude and Work Keys Testing
- Networking Groups
Contact us to learn more about our free OhioMeansJobs resources. We are ready to help you craft your career plan.
Looking For a Job?