OhioMeansJobs - Delaware partners with local organizations to promote a strong local economy by assisting unemployed workers find jobs and by connecting employers with a talented workforce.
We link with partner agencies to provide full support services for job seekers in their effort to gain or maintain self-sufficiency. Partner programs include:
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services
- Delaware County Job and Family Services
- Delaware Area Career Center
- Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act, a federal program offering job training for adults, dislocated workers, and youth.
- Veterans Services
- Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
- Area 7 Workforce Investment Board