Out Placement Services
OhioMeansJobs - Delaware is ready to assist employers and displaced workers impacted by a layoff. We have a Rapid Response team available to help workers deal with job loss and transition back into the workplace as quickly as possible.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Meet with displaced workers at the employer's site or in our Employment Center
- Provide individual career counseling
- Establish an Individual Employment Plan for each worker
- Assist with resume updates or creation
- Determine individual's eligibility for a wide range of supportive services
- Identify work readiness needs for each individual which may include interviewing skills, completing job applications, and updating their resume.