For Job Seekers
The Opportunity Job Network is a One-Stop resource center for you to access all the tools, training and connections you need to start the next phase of your career.
We work with job seekers to develop employment plans based on your talents and goals. A skills assessment helps determine the type of training or education needed to meet the requirements of a specific job, and our staff provides input regarding the viability of those choices.
The Job Network also assists individuals with job readiness, searching and retention. Added services for those who meet eligibility requirements may include transportation assistance to and from work, child care and health insurance.
Our free career services will empower you to streamline your local search for job openings in Delaware County, getting connected as quickly as possible with skills and employers. Our experienced job counselors, job search facilities, training and development programs and funding assistance help local dislocated workers and other individuals seeking employment find success. Our free Delaware County job services include:
- Resume & Cover Letter Assistance
- Phones, Fax, Copier
- Job Leads & Internet Job Search
- Dislocated Worker Services
- Career Counseling, Assessment & Testing
- Youth Programs
- GED preparation & testing
- Job Interview Techniques & Training
- Employment Specialists who Assist with the Job Search
- Classes in Employability Skills, Computer Skills and
- Career Aptitude and Work Keys Testing
- Networking Groups
Looking For a Job?